Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Stuck?!Sketches January 15th Sketch

I loved this sketch and decided to use some really old Echo Park and Jillibean Soup papers.  The photos are new - they were taken on Christmas 2017.  I didn't use Christmas papers since you can't tell by the pics when they were taken.  My daughter's pit bull doesn't understand that he isn't a lap dog and if you sit on the couch, he's sure to jump up and give kisses.  Andrea didn't mine the kisses but my hubby didn't want to participate! 

5 comments:

Laura Creates said...

This is such a pretty page, a fun story what a great pup! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lizzyc said...

haha great story behind the photos, love the papers you have used.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

li-bee-ti said...

Fun photos and beautiful layout. I love the colors and the papers you've used. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

marialachica said...

Awwww what a sweet dog!! I love him!! The page is great too :D

Megan said...

GReat job using the sketch!! I absolutely love your layout! :)