Saturday, September 26, 2015

Way Too Long

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted to my blog.  Life sometimes gets in the way but I HAVE continued to be creative.  Last month (August) I was the Guest Designer on A Cherry On Top.  I created five challenges for the Cherries to participate in.

The first challenge was to create a layout featuring WATER.

 
 The second challenge was to create a layout about an OUTDOOR ACTIVITY.


The third challenge was to create a layout about a GUILTY PLEASURE.

 
The fourth challenge was to create a layout featuring a LOVED ONE and a bonus entry if the layout included a photo of you.

 
The fifth challenge was to use the sketch I provided.  I chose a SKETCH from Scrap Our Stash by Brenda Ragsdale.

 
I was thrilled by the turnout and how many Cherries participated in my challenges.

No comments: