Saturday, December 20, 2008

Long Time No Blog











I know it's been so long since I've adding anything to our blog but it's been super busy at work. I haven't even had much time to do any scrapbooking. But I did go to a Black Friday Crop with my friends Patti and Mindy and met some new ladies, Dawn and Trish. Here are a few of the layouts I did at the crop.

Andrea babysat Emma last night so Stacie and Werner could go to the Oasis concert and stay in the city. Since Andrea only has a double bed in her apartment, I suggested they come to our house and spend the night. It was great seeing them both and making them Mom Mom's Eggs for breakfast this morning. Emma ate her bacon and hash browns and hadn't touched her eggs. I was worried that she no longer liked them and when I asked her if she was going to eat any eggs, she replied "I'm saving the best for last" and ended up eating every bite!

And can you believe it is only five days until Christmas? We are hosting Christmas again this year and I can't wait for all the excitment! We have a new member of our extended family this year. Patti and Todd (my ex-hubby's stepdaughter and her hubby) have a new baby named Peyton. I remember last Christmas when they announced there would be a new member of our family next Christmas! I feel so blessed that we all get along so well and that we are "FAMILY"!

No comments: