Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy National Scrapbook Day at Sketch N Scrap

My favorite holiday of the year is finally here!!  My hubby knows not go bother me on this special day.  We are celebrating NSD at Sketch N Scrap by starting out with this fantastic sketch.  We have lots of fun activities planned for the entire month so please check back often so you don't miss out on any of excitment!

I used Pebbles Lovely Moments and hand stitching for my layout.  Hand stitchng sees to take forever but it certainly looks fantastic (if I do say so myself - LOL).



1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

I love handstitching! I think it looks awesome but I am to lazy to do it! I had a mini sewing machine in my cart on Amazon and was trying to decide what darn color to get when this pandemic hit and the price doubled the next day and now you can't even buy one...I was getting ready to try my hand at sewing on my layouts...your layout is so pretty!! I hope you enjoy your day today! Happy creating!