Friday, November 8, 2019

Scrap Our Stash - November Saturday Cartoon Challenge

This month's challenge is so much fun and I knew right away what "fruit" I wanted to use.  I recently make a delicious Lemon Drop Martini and luckily my hubby took a couple of photos.  So of course this was the perfect title.  I used mostly Vicki Boutin's Wildflower & Honey collection and even used the words stencil to create one of the patterned papers I used. I used two different shades of Ranger Distress Oxide inks



I hope you come join us at Scrap Our Stash and play along.

You have until
November 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your entries.

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

Fun title, with matching papers and embellishments to boot :-). The papers are so pretty. I love the colours. I never would have guessed that you had made the text paper. Looks great. Beautiful job following the sketch. TFS.