Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sketch N Scrap - July 1st Sketch #132

I am so excited and honored to share this sketch from Sketch N Scrap with you today.  It is my first as a member of the SNS Design Team.  I loved this sketch and knew I wanted to use photos of our recent trip to visit my hubby's family.  This is him with his two sisters. There were originally nine children and only these three remain.  I love them all so much.


I hope you join us at Sketch N Scrap  and play along with this fabulous sketch!

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a pretty layout layout! I love the little hearts and the colors! Great pics too!!

Hugs,
Stacey (Sketch N Scrap DT Sister)

Lisa in Texas said...

This is amazing Chris! I love the color palette! Such a great memory to capture as well, it is so hard to lose siblings and family members, so it's good to have these photos to look back on!