Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Design Team Announcement

I am so thrilled to announce that I am a new member of the Sketch N Scrap Blog Team  I love sketches and there are two layout and two card sketches every month on SNS!! 

I hope you all join me starting in July at http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/


Good evening!  I am thrilled to say we have chosen our newest design team members for the Summer-Winter 2017 term!  Thank you to all who applied, it was a very hard decision to just pick a few.  We had so many very talented people apply it made the decision a very hard one!  So without further ado here is our Summer/Winter 2017 Blog Design team:
 
 
My name is Christine (Chris) and I am recently retired. I have been married to my wonderful husband since June 1988 and between us we have a blended family of four children and five grandchildren.  I have been scrapping for almost 17 years and I have the stash to prove it!  My scrappy style has changed quite a bit over the years - I started with 8 1/2" x 11" single pages, moved to 12" x 12" double pages and now I mostly scrap 12" x 12" single pages.  I am super excited to be a new member of the Sketch N Scrap Design Team.  I love sketches and look forward to sharing my layouts and cards with everyone.  You can find me at  My Blog or on Instagram @chriscassidy84.  

No comments: