Saturday, October 3, 2015

I used another fabulous sketch from Sketches in Thyme for this layout.  This is also for the ACOT October Title Challenge which was to include some type of weather/precipitation.  I took this picture of my driveway this morning to show how wet it is from all the rain we've had the past couple of days.

I used lots of Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine accents, Echo Park dies for the clouds and a rain drop stencil with Ranger Fades Jeans Distressed Ink.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.


4 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a pretty layout! Love the clouds and the colorful raindrops!

Sara SCraps said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme! ;)

Janine Rachau said...

They sure are perfect scrapping days! Love your page and the sentiment. Your rain clouds are adorable. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme.