Friday, February 10, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the blog hop - remember you have until midnight Feb 12th to complete a LO with ingredients found on the blog hop - 6 items = a touchdown (1 draw for grand prize) or 7 items = an extra point (2 draws for prize). The LO must be new for this challenge and needs to be uploaded in the Scrap Friendzy gallery and linked back to the Get Your Game On topic in the forum before midnight (CST) on Sunday.

My winner of the Blog Hop is..................................................L. Townsend.  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Please PM me your info at Scrap Friendzy so that I can get your RAK out to you!

5 comments:

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

awesome winning this blog hop i love it
please let me know where to pm you from
thanks

Chris C said...

Are you a member of Scrap Friendzy? If so you can PM me there? If not, if you can leave your email address here, and I'll get your info.

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

lilfeatherscrappin@yahoo.com
or www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com